Tuesday, March 17, 2015

All I can guarantee you is regular irregularity



It's been a while since I've spewed my half-baked dribble on here.  But I'm back...again...for the um....well I'm just back.  I've been working on getting a vlog going because I think the world is really yearning to see my lovely face.  Give me a few weeks and I'll have that running.  Besides, I think I can be more consistent getting a video up.  (Doubtful)



Happy new year by the way.  It's been that long since I've posted.  Let's see what else is new.  I'm sure I've published a few books here and there, I've started a basketball team and consumed a least 45 gallons of (insert random energy drink here).  Aside from that, I’ve kept it nice and boring.



Spring is here which for us Floridians means summer is here.  On a side not HBO’s fellowship program was a bust, this is why I’ll just keep up with the movie scripts and leave that TV writing to someone else.



If you haven’t checked it out I’d suggest you all go take a look at the serial #FML on amazon.  It’s a collaboration with two other authors and I think the episodes are coming along quite nicely. 



Anyway just wanted to quickly catch up.  Hopefully I can post something meaningful within the week.  I actually have some serious thoughts hiding behind the fog in my head, but I must get back to my word count for now.  Shoot me an email or send me an angry tweet.  Until then my friends fair well.

No comments:

Post a Comment