Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Reaching for whatever comes after space



"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain
 
So, I've decided it would be a worthwhile endeavor to attempt 450,000 words in 90 days.  That's correct an average of 5,000 words a day.  I consider myself a professional underachiever so I suppose this will put a little pep in my step.
 
To the left I've listed all of the titles that I'm working on and their current word count.  I also put a bar up that tracks my overall goal of 450k.  Hopefully I'll be able to update this daily.  So if you have a few encouraging or discouraging words to say now and then post away.  I hope by posting this all to the blog it'll keep my honest and help me burn through half a million.  We shall see.
 
Fingers crossed.  Adios for now...I've got writing to do!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment