Monday, November 26, 2012

Who am I?

The worst part about blogging is blogging when you really have nothing to say.  Am I that uninteresting of a person?  I certainly didn't think so when I took to this whole blogging business.  I also assumed the masses would flock to read my every word, god knows it's entertaining to me.  This was yet another false assumption.  But to the few who do follow my blog, here is what's new.  Last week I finally finished proofing the hard copy of "Shadow of Darkness" and I'm very happy to announce that it's now available in paperback.  Aside from that I was inundated with the normal Thanksgiving hoopla.  Had a small party for the gators vs. fsu game, where my team lost and as punishment I was forced to finish off 8 shots of god knows what.  I grabbed a writing book from Books a Million on character development...can't remember the name or the author at the moment.  I was watching an interview on Youtube with the author of Eragon, where he said it helped him a lot so I thought what the hell.  Come to think of it, I've misplaced that book and really should find it.  I've also failed to record Hawaii Five-0 the last few episodes at least, I need to get on my job.  Anyway that's enough of my boring life, I'm going back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment